Monday 14 September 2009

Opening Shots

Hey

I'm Joe Glass, I'm a writer based in South Wales in the UK. I mostly work on comic books, which is one of the easiest/most difficult industries to break into. Well, creatively.....weeeeell, for writers, really. Artists it's a little easier, and this blog won't be much help. But I digress, and skip ahead of myself at once. I'm good like that.

No, my intention for this blog is not just to blog about my books' progress, pop up the occasional teasing piece of art, and maybe even the occasional review. No, what I'd also like to do is discuss how I'm getting where I'm going, wherever that turns out to be.

I hope you enjoy reading about it. And I hope that those of you wanting to break into the comics industry find it useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment