Monday 10 January 2011

what's your big plan for 2011, if any?

It's all about advancing my writing career. Mainly by working out more time to work on my writing and trying harder than ever to get it out there.

As such, two comic projects I've been working on will finally be seeing the light of day in the form of Stiffs and The Pride. Both will be previewed in a special Preview comic on sale at Cardiff International Comic Con. From there, I'll be pushing full steam ahead with getting at least one of these properties published and out there before the end of the year.

But I'm not limiting my writing output to comics. I'll also be working on articles. In fact, my very first published articles will be in a magazine released towards the end of this month.

So this year it's all about becoming not just a writer, but a PUBLISHED writer.

And maybe get fit too, but I say that every year lol

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment