Monday 21 June 2010

White Trash!

So, fantastic surprise on my way home from the day job today. The fantastic artist working on the group project I'm on, Stiffs, Mr. Gavin Mitchell has popped up a character design sketch for a character in a project I'm looking to get off the ground myself called Pride.


The character is called White Trash, a kinda Luke Cage/Iron Fist mix with a twist. The characters look is based closely on the stunning and cool model and pin-up artist, Trevor Wayne.


The character looks ace, and hopefully Mr. Wayne will love the likeness too.


That and a nice couple of compliments I've had today about the comic idea give me the verve to really push this project, so hopefully, watch this space and maybe you'll hear more soon.


In the mean time, here's the sketch. Totally go and check out Gav's blog, and Trevor's site too, as they deserve your attention!


No comments:

Post a Comment